Why gorge of greasy fries, which have been bathed in a pool of fat and swirled around in salt, from McDonalds when you can have quick and easy, home-cooked, chips that won’t destroy your figure or your heart?
These tasty sweet potato chips are perfect for an evening meal, take less than half hour to make and are super filling.
You will need:
Two small sweet potatoes
A sharp knife
A baking tray
(This recipe makes enough for 1-2 people)
1) Pre heat your oven to 200 °C
2) Peel your sweet potatoes so that all of the golden skin has been removed.
3) Slice the potatoes into thin long strips.
4) Grease the baking tray with coconut oil
5) Lay the potato strips into the tray and sprinkle with salt/pepper
6) Place the chips in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until they’re soft
7) pour the chips into a serving dish or bucket and enjoy!
** Also, be sure to hit the subscribe button on the side to have all of my posts sent straight to your inbox **