HAPPY NEW YEAR to my bloggeroos!
Did you all have an awesome new year? I actually stayed in… I’m so borrrrring! I watched Bridget Jones’s Diary and the fireworks in London then I went to sleep. I must admit, I woke up feeling fresh as a daisy and went for a nice long run up the downs 🙂 New year, new bod.
I don’t know about you but as soon as it hits January those Christmas decs are coming dowwwwwn. I love Christmas but I hate the clutter of a Christmas tree and tinsel.
So I thought I’d update you now because I’m going to be really busy for the next couple of days/weeks and I don’t want you thinking I’ve abandoned you. I’m not a fan of cliches but… 2013 is going to be my year. No I’m only joking, you only get out what you put in.
So why am I going to be too busy to blog?
- I’ve just had a 20 minute phone call with an adviser at PENGUIN in America. Whaaaaatttt? Yeah, Penguin, the publishing company (And may I add, she rang me.) We were talking about my novel and what title to give it, along with the cover design. Ahh so exciting. So I will be working on my book and trying to get that finished so that it can be published before 2015.
*Just to clarify because there has been some confusion… I haven’t had my book published, it’s a self-publishing company within Penguin that will help me establish myself as an author*
- I have my family coming over from Ireland tomorrow for a family funeral. They are absolutely craaaaazy. You thought I was bad? Meet them.
- I also have Business of Magazines commencing next week so I will be busy, busy, busy learning all about magazines.
- I have a portfolio to finish before the end of January.
- I was planning on travelling America towards the end of this year but I’m thinking of saving up and doing America and Australia in one go. This could mean two years away from England. Subject to change, obviously. What do you guys think? Has anyone done this before? Can you enlighten me on the Visa situation?
Anyway I must daaaash, got stuff to do 🙂
Speak to you soon x