Let’s get a few things straight before you go any further:
I’m a vegan.
- No, I don’t eat animal products, I don’t wear animal flesh, feathers or fur and I don’t use anything that’s been tested on animals – medically or cosmetically.
- No, I don’t miss the taste of meat, yogurt, cheese, chocolate, milk & eggs.
- No, I don’t JUST eat lettuce…
- No, I will not visit a zoo, aquarium or anywhere that uses animals for entertainment.
- And – you guessed it – no, I don’t have anaemia and I’m not deficient in B12.
I do, however, like a good booze-infused boogie (most alcohol is actually vegan), I’m the bomb.com at making vegan pizza and yummy snacks, and I promise I’m always the first one to grab the microphone when the karaoke machine comes out (despite being a dreadful singer).
Now that’s been cleared up. Hi! I’m Amy, I’m in my twenties and I’m from Brighton in England – although I now live in London.
I spent the best part of 2015 gallivanting around Australia – posts on that can be found on here somewhere – but now I’m back in good ol’ blighty and can be found hopping from tube-to-tube and running across station platforms as I trot around England’s busy capital.
I’m a journalist by trade – the TV Editor at a celebrity news agency – and I have an addiction to all-things animals, beauty, baking, health and fitness and television soaps. I’m also a total bookworm and have my heart set on writing my own romantic novel one day.
I started this little blog one winter’s day in 2012 while I was training to be a journalist and, although it’s had three different (and very embarrassing) domain names, hopefully my crazy antics, obscure thoughts and the occasional life hack will still have you in fits of laughter.
“Imagination is more important than knowledge.”